My Men

My Men

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello Everyone! I hope your week is going well. We have great news that all of Elijah's some 30 tests came back and all is well. He is still complaining of his knees hurting in the morning but HSP can last for up to a month. Our moving and packing is going well. The girls will be gone the rest of the week so hopefully I can get the rest done by Saturday on my own. Once we move we will have to pack Grandpa and Grandma's house. So it will be a long slow process. The Jehovah witnesses stopped by this week, on Monday evening and Marty was able to throw them off. We are trying to win them not just hammer them with the You Guys are Crazy! We have been doing alot of studying and where we are moving to is where the first couple that came to see us are from so they will probably be stopping by, we are very excited about this because they didn't seem as sure in what they believe. Every time they are here I just sit there and think that it is so sad that they are so deceived and brain washed THEY ARE DYING AND ARE GOING TO GO TO HELL! OHHH, if we only could realize the reality of hell wouldn't we be so much more aggressive in our soul winning efforts! Which reminds me, we just started a new soul winning program at our church and we are very excited about it. Last week was our first week and we had 26 not including all of our little guys. And a few more that were missing and some came to Pastor on Sunday and said they would like to start coming! We are just a small church of about 70! Praise the Lord!! Well, I guess that is about all for now! Monday is our closing on the house, Please pray that we can get out of the house by Saturday! I will give you an update when we get moved!

1 comment:

  1. just found you blog I'll be looking at it often I also have a blog inchristalone-20 G2G later Paige Blackburn

    ReplyDelete