My Men

My Men

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well, our little sweetie is 1 already. She was so tired when it was time to have her cake that she was totally uninterested until we gave her a little lick of frosting and then she giggled and giggled it was hilarious! She tried to touch her candle so Daddy had to blow it out. I still haven't gotten her anything for her Birthday so when she is older she will probably make me feel really bad about it. Grandma did make her three beautiful dresses that she has already worn and they are so cute on her! I am hoping to find a cute babydoll for her. She just loves baby's she carries the one from the nursery all around and pats it. She also has a little funny looking doggy that we call frazey that she loves to sleep with. I just can't believe that my little baby girl is already one. I have really been soaking all of her different stages in. She is definately a mama's girl. But she will settle for everyone else if she has to. She makes so many hilarious faces and she can charm you to no end. During Sunday school she will wave and wave at Pastor and she loves to clap and sing(yell) when we sing Joy, Joy. She is such a tiny little thing, tall and skinny she is only 20.5 lbs. She is pretty much only walking now which I am very happy about because her knees would get so dirty when she was crawling. We are waiting for her xray results to find out if anything is wrong with her hips since she walks with one leg way out. Little Isabella Jane has brought so much joy to our lives. She is surprisingly very obedient and tender hearted. And we love her ever soooo much. I am sure she would melt your heart too if she would let you get close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment