My Men

My Men

Thursday, March 18, 2010

WOW! Is it March??

HI everyone!
I just had to share with everyone how beautiful it is here! We are all amazed! It is March and we are usually unburying ourselves out from one blizzard after another! But its an amazingly beautiful 60 degrees! I just can't believe it! We really haven't gotten any snow since December! We are all very excited! All of our snow is gone except for a few little spots the sun doesn't hit! I guess if you aren't from a colder climate you wouldn't understand how us northerners feel, but we are all giddy with excitement up here. I raked our yard today and the boys have been playing outside none stop for a couple weeks now! We are very thankful for the beautiful winter we are having. I know I don't live in florida and usually in the winter I wish I did but when I look outside and see the beautiful sunshine I can almost picture myself there. THANK GOODNESS FOR GLOBAL WARMING!!!! HEEEHEEE! Thank you Lord for the warm sunshine! Although we are having such beautiful weather everyone is preparing for a good blasting of snow in the future but we are all hoping that it won't return. Summer is so short around here! I hope your day is as beautiful as ours!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes ma'am!! A big huge AMEN!! We don't have it as nice here. Our high has been about 50something. That was a few weeks ago. Now our high is low 40. But hey, it's not 20 BELOW!! So I am very thankful. Right now we are seeing spots of dirt, and I feel like I'm mineral deficient and so sometimes I feel like EATING IT!! That's definately a deficiency here ha ha ha....We live in full snow for half of each and every year here....UUUUCKKKK! Well, other than that, the sun it staying out longer now. So that's sooo exciting. It was really something last week to open my living rooms drapes and they were WARM from the sun shining on the window! Yaaaayyyy!!! That means the sun is gaining strength again here in the 'Great North'. Well, I better get now Ms. Angie. I love ya'll. Later!

    ReplyDelete